Fasce cardio compatibili

« Older   Newer »

1. Mike Beeson

User deleted

QUOTE (MikeyB @ 8/31/2019, 12:50 AM)
    Paolo,
    i have a 2018 Levo and am looking to get a wrist H.R. monitor. Reading above i see you mention it needs to be Bluetooth 4.0 and Ant+
    i plan on using my Iphone 6 to run the BLEvo app. Can i use any Bluetooth 4.0 or Higher?
    the ANT+ is that needed if my phone is Bluetooth, reading above i should Pair to the Belvo App running on my phone and not run the watch app to the phone or it will take priority.
    i am not a fan of the chest strap as it feels constricting and would rather a watch or forearm band. please let me know if i am going in the wrong direction.
    didn't want to by an apple watch just to use the app, and i see a few have complained of connection issues.
    thanks, mike

QUOTE (BLEvo - Paolo @ 8/31/2019, 09:27 AM)
    QUOTE (MikeyB @ 31/8/2019, 00:50) 
    Paolo,
    i have a 2018 Levo and am looking to get a wrist H.R. monitor. Reading above i see you mention it needs to be Bluetooth 4.0 and Ant+
    i plan on using my Iphone 6 to run the BLEvo app. Can i use any Bluetooth 4.0 or Higher?
    the ANT+ is that needed if my phone is Bluetooth, reading above i should Pair to the Belvo App running on my phone and not run the watch app to the phone or it will take priority.
    i am not a fan of the chest strap as it feels constricting and would rather a watch or forearm band. please let me know if i am going in the wrong direction.
    didn't want to by an apple watch just to use the app, and i see a few have complained of connection issues.
    thanks, mike

Sorry but the ANT+ compatibility is not a must but a nice to have in order to connect also a Garmin or another device like that.
    The HRM you have to use is a Bluetooth 4.0 Smart.. or higher..
    Please send to me the link andan I will check the compatibility

2. MikeyB

User deleted

Bluetooth watches:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/US-K1-Fitness-Tra...id/232652561510

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bluetooth-4-2-Sma...er/352756289325

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEMFO-Bluetooth-S...ne/133146487196

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-Watch-Serie...mm/333309437444

these are all Bluetooth 4.0

Edited by BLEvo - Paolo - 6/9/2019, 06:30

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Thanks a lot MikeyB

4. MikeyB

User deleted

Sorry, Paolo.
    It was the forum that refused the (HTTP://eBay) to be visible on the links.
    I had tried 6 times, tried single links... everything came back as invalid.
    Also, wouldn't let me log in from my home computer, and wouldn't accept my email address from work or personal to send log in or password resets.
    That plus the 3 flat tires between the wife and I on a Sat. ride.
    Thank you for your help.
    MikeyB

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status

Sorry Mike, but are you sure that these Smart Watches are working with BLEvo? Did you test some of these?

6. MikeyB

User deleted

Paolo,
    you wrote above"The HRM you have to use is a Bluetooth 4.0 Smart.. or higher..
    Please send to me the link and I will check the compatibility"

i found these inexpensive watches that are Bluetooth 4.0 and some note continuous monitoring.
    they match you minimum requirements, and thought you were offering to check compatibility.
    they all have apps to link to IOS and i do not know what other details you would need for linking to BELvo

Let me know if i just need to Trial and error these.
    thanks,

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (MikeyB @ 6/9/2019, 18:55) 
    Paolo,
    you wrote above"The HRM you have to use is a Bluetooth 4.0 Smart.. or higher..
    Please send to me the link and I will check the compatibility"

i found these inexpensive watches that are Bluetooth 4.0 and some note continuous monitoring.
    they match you minimum requirements, and thought you were offering to check compatibility.
    they all have apps to link to IOS and i do not know what other details you would need for linking to BELvo

Let me know if i just need to Trial and error these.
    thanks,

Sorry for misunderstanding...
    The watches are Bluetooth 4.0 but I don't know if they send the HRM information via standard Bluetooth HRM protocol or if they use a custom protocol (like Garmin watch does).
    I think is simple to buy one of it and check if they works or not...

Group

Status
    Io ho la fascio cardio del Bryton 310 e dietro c'è scritto Bluetooth, se provo a collegarla la trova e la sincronizza, nella pagina di sincronizzazione però non mi fa vedere i battiti che legge.
    Come faccio a sapere se legge i dati, c'è un modo per farlo solo con la fascia e il cell?
    Grazie

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (monte.m79 @ 31/12/2019, 18:16) 
    Io ho la fascio cardio del Bryton 310 e dietro c'è scritto Bluetooth, se provo a collegarla la trova e la sincronizza, nella pagina di sincronizzazione però non mi fa vedere i battiti che legge.
    Come faccio a sapere se legge i dati, c'è un modo per farlo solo con la fascia e il cell?
    Grazie

La fascia deve essere correttamente indossata con i sensori inumiditi.. Così dovrebbe leggerti i battiti..

Group

Status
    Buonasera Paolo,
    premetto il grande apprezzamento per il lavoro svolto.
    la mia domanda riguarda l'acquisizione dei dati cardio dall' Apple Watch 1° generazione.
    quando generi il file di esportazione per Strava, non ci sono questi dati.
    le abilitazioni sono a posto, il flag per leggere i dati di iWatch è flaggato, BLEvo può leggere l'App Salute, l'orologio, non ha applicazioni aperte che possano disturbare l'acquisizione dati, ma purtroppo, anche se su salute vedo tutte le acquisizioni dall'orologio, non vengono passate a strava.

è un problema di 1° generazione dell'orologio (troppo vecchio)?
    oppure mi sfugge qualche impostazione?

ti ringrazio per la pazienza
    buona serata

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Devi ricordarti di far partire un'attività anche sull'orologio, altrimenti iPhone non riceverà i dati del cardio..

Group

Status
    se faccio partire Strava, non manda più i dati ne a BLEvo ne a Strava. potrebbe essere un'applicazione tipo Allenamento?
    ad esempio con Battito cardiaco non funziona.

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (eziosettebellezze @ 7/1/2020, 21:49) 
    se faccio partire Strava, non manda più i dati ne a BLEvo ne a Strava. potrebbe essere un'applicazione tipo Allenamento?
    ad esempio con Battito cardiaco non funziona.

Mi sembra che debba essere un'attività tipo ciclistica...

Group

Status
    grazie mille, ci provo e faccio sapere

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (BLEvo - Paolo @ 2/1/2020, 17:04) 
    CITAZIONE (monte.m79 @ 31/12/2019, 18:16) 
    Grazie

La fascia deve essere correttamente indossata con i sensori inumiditi.. Così dovrebbe leggerti i battiti..

Effettivamente la fascia in questione legge i battiti correttamente nel bike monitor prima di avviare il giro, una volta avviato, in alto dove c’è il pallino rosso in alto non segna più i battiti, ma nella schermata del giro li segna correttamente.

57 replies since 25/4/2018, 20:02   15155 views