(Unlock speed) Is it possible to change the wheel size on the Levo 2019/2020/2021 or Kenevo 2020?

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Hi all,

I have a bought a used 2019 Levo HT with 2000mm Wheelsize shown in the app. After playing around with the tuning settings in the "mission Control" yesterday evening, this morning I noticed that something was different: Without me doing anything, exept changing the motor support settings, the wheelsize changed from 2000 to 2300.

How can this happen? Is a dealer able to change settings from the distance? Has anyone experienced something similar?

Regards,
    Jens

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Jens Sander @ 14/6/2022, 09:30) 
    Hi all,

I have a bought a used 2019 Levo HT with 2000mm Wheelsize shown in the app. After playing around with the tuning settings in the "mission Control" yesterday evening, this morning I noticed that something was different: Without me doing anything, exept changing the motor support settings, the wheelsize changed from 2000 to 2300.

How can this happen? Is a dealer able to change settings from the distance? Has anyone experienced something similar?

Regards,
    Jens

Maybe you pressed the button "Restore speed unlock"?

Group

Status
    I just purchased this app under the impression it allows me to make changes to my speed limiter and for the smart shifting feature. However it does allow me to change the speed it gives me a message the the "bike needs to be restarted to make changes" and after I restart the bike the changes of the speed limiter are back to stock. Am I doing something wrong?

Group

Status
    I suggest reading the very last sentence before purchasing this app. It doesn't fully work for all features such as speed limiter, for newer than 2018 so this app is basically pointless.

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (JerseyJules @ 20/6/2022, 17:33) 
    I suggest reading the very last sentence before purchasing this app. It doesn't fully work for all features such as speed limiter, for newer than 2018 so this app is basically pointless.

BLEvo has many functionalities. As described in the App description in the store, the speed unlock doesn't work on the new model. But all the other functionalities are working correctly. If you are interested in speed unlock, I can suggest to buy Levociraptor.. fully integrated with BLEvo...

Group

Status
    I successfully installed a Levociraptor and am attempting to set the speed limit to 72kph, but the setting won't take? I've tried resetting the TCU and turning the bike on/off. Any ideas?

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Sean Martin @ 17/8/2022, 23:20) 
    I successfully installed a Levociraptor and am attempting to set the speed limit to 72kph, but the setting won't take? I've tried resetting the TCU and turning the bike on/off. Any ideas?

Try to set the lower values...

Group

Status
    Здравствуйте, у меня вот такой велосипед Turbo Levo Hardtail без монитора, могу ли я использовать ваше приложение для разблокировки скорости? так как я видел платы для разблокировки которые устанавливаются именно в мотор, но стоимость их неадекватна..

--------------
    Hello, I have a bike like this Turbo Levo Hardtail without a monitor, can I use your app to unlock the speed? since I have seen the unlock boards that are installed in the motor, but their cost is inadequate

equipment 22244100280319028377
    version 5.4.0

127 replies since 2/11/2018, 18:18   45219 views