(Unlock speed) Is it possible to change the wheel size on the Levo 2019/2020/2021 or Kenevo 2020?

« Older   Newer »

1. Harrold

User deleted

Hello Paola my specialized dealer is very willing to help me change speed on my 2.026 tcu 2019 turbo Levo but we do not know how to with turbo studio. Are you willing to please provide some guidance on the steps needed? We tried to retro install 2.019 but couldn't
    Thanks. Very happy with your app.

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Harrold @ 15/3/2019, 07:29) 
    Hello Paola my specialized dealer is very willing to help me change speed on my 2.026 tcu 2019 turbo Levo but we do not know how to with turbo studio. Are you willing to please provide some guidance on the steps needed? We tried to retro install 2.019 but couldn't
    Thanks. Very happy with your app.

Sorry but I don't know Turbo Studio because I'm not a Specialized Dealer..
    I think the dealer can set the wheel size to 2000mm so you are under warranty and the speed limit is 28.8km/h....

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    This is a very smart mechanical solution..

https://www.emtbforums.com/community/threa...3072/post-63438

You can buy from here

www.shapeways.com/product/468WT5NZ...netary-gear-set

www.shapeways.com/product/RBTV7MSWH/lss-planetary-gear-set

Edited by BLEvo - Paolo - 7/4/2019, 14:45

4. Max G1

User deleted

Hi,

on iOS app store you write that you are now compatible with Levo 2019. So I bought and installed the app. It properly connected to the bike, but when changing settings like speed or wheelsize, it asked me to restart the bike. So I switched it off and on again. When I re-connected, all values were still the same. I tried this multiple times, always the same result: No change in the parameters. Am I doing something wrong or is your app incapable of changing this?

Kind regards / Molto grazie

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Max G1 @ 26/4/2019, 09:52) 
    Hi,

on iOS app store you write that you are now compatible with Levo 2019. So I bought and installed the app. It properly connected to the bike, but when changing settings like speed or wheelsize, it asked me to restart the bike. So I switched it off and on again. When I re-connected, all values were still the same. I tried this multiple times, always the same result: No change in the parameters. Am I doing something wrong or is your app incapable of changing this?

Kind regards / Molto grazie

On the App Store there should be written that not all the Levo 2019 can be unlocked. Maybe you have the newest firmware. Please check in the battery monitor.
    Paolo.

6. Max G1

User deleted

OK, this is what the battery mon shows:

png

What is your feedback / what can I do?
    Attached Image
    blevo

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    You have the not unlockable version...

8. Max G1

User deleted

Hmmm... is it likely that some time in the future you will find a workaround? Or is my only option to ask them (my shop) to set wheelsize to 27.5" to at least go slightly faster? I am not planning on adding any "cheatboxes" or anything in terms of hardware...

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Max G1 @ 29/4/2019, 13:22) 
    Hmmm... is it likely that some time in the future you will find a workaround? Or is my only option to ask them (my shop) to set wheelsize to 27.5" to at least go slightly faster? I am not planning on adding any "cheatboxes" or anything in terms of hardware...

I only software solution is to ask to your dealer to set the wheel size to 2000mm..
    The speed limit should be 28.8km/h

10. Max G1

User deleted

OK, thanks for confirming. Will that impact the kilometers tracked for the motor? As in: Will it show increased kilometers versus reality?

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Max G1 @ 29/4/2019, 13:34) 
    OK, thanks for confirming. Will that impact the kilometers tracked for the motor? As in: Will it show increased kilometers versus reality?

If you use BLEvo and you will setup the correct wheel size, the km will be correct..
    All other devices that use the wheel size of the bike, they will show incorrect values..

12. Rommel1980

User deleted

Any news about unlock Speed limit 2.026?

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Rommel1980 @ 13/6/2019, 04:19) 
    Any news about unlock Speed limit 2.026?

Not yet...

14. gabypb

User deleted

Hi Paolo,

I’m new to the ebikes world. I just got a Levo Turbo 2019, my firmware is 13.A.0, so apparently I can use BLEvo to unlock the speed limit, can’t I? If so, will eventually my firmware be updated by Specialized’s app without my control?

Thanks!

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (gabypb @ 20/6/2019, 04:04) 
    Hi Paolo,

I’m new to the ebikes world. I just got a Levo Turbo 2019, my firmware is 13.A.0, so apparently I can use BLEvo to unlock the speed limit, can’t I? If so, will eventually my firmware be updated by Specialized’s app without my control?

Thanks!

Yes, you can unlock the speed, and yes, if you will update the TCU, you will lost this functionality

127 replies since 2/11/2018, 18:18   45219 views