(Unlock speed) Is it possible to change the wheel size on the Levo 2019/2020/2021 or Kenevo 2020?

« Older   Newer »

1. Musto

User deleted

Hi, I have a 2019 turbo Levo Hardtail, the battery firmware on the mission control app states c.17.1 can I change the wheel size?

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Musto @ 24/6/2019, 20:06) 
    Hi, I have a 2019 turbo Levo Hardtail, the battery firmware on the mission control app states c.17.1 can I change the wheel size?

Yes.. The hardtail 2019 has the same battery/motor system of Levo 2018...

3. Musto

User deleted

It does work, what a difference. Thanks

4. TomTomTom123

User deleted

I have got a 2019 turbo levo HT comp with the old software so I can change the speed as I want. The difference to 25 kmh is unbelievable and specialized states that you can change the front gear wheel from 32 teeth to 36 teeth. I might do so in the near future.

My question now. Where is the software? Is it on the batterie or on the brose motor? Because I am thinking of buying a spare batterie but only if the unlocked speed is still working.

Best regards

Tom
    Attached Image
    ABC6FF56-5E87-4872-8B65-5463EAC2D52A

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    The HT version has the "old" motor and battery concept.. you can use BLEvo to unlock the speed..

6. TomTomTom123

User deleted

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I already unlocked the speed with the blevo app. I was just wondering if I buy a second battery is it still the “old” software?

7. TomTomTom123

User deleted

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I already unlocked the speed with the blevo app. I was just wondering if I buy a second battery is it still the “old” software?

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (TomTomTom123 @ 24/7/2019, 18:10) 

Don't worry.. the unlock is stored in the motor...

9. TomTomTom123

User deleted

Thank you so much. That was the answer I was looking for. I love your app!

10. Grizz72

User deleted

Thank you for you're effort and work BLEvo - Paolo. Unfortunately I have the 3.025 version, but perhaps you will have a work around at some point.
    Thanks again
    Ben

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Grizz72 @ 1/8/2019, 20:42) 
    Thank you for you're effort and work BLEvo - Paolo. Unfortunately I have the 3.025 version, but perhaps you will have a work around at some point.
    Thanks again
    Ben

I will send to you a private message.

12. Iridelevo

User deleted

Hi, I really enjoy using your app, thank you. Is there a workaround for the speed change of the latest firmware yet?

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Iridelevo @ 4/8/2019, 08:50) 
    Hi, I really enjoy using your app, thank you. Is there a workaround for the speed change of the latest firmware yet?

Not yet..

14. Squid87

User deleted

Hi. Maybe Im being dumb but I find it difficult to understanding the note on PlayStore about compatible firmware versions to enable speed assistance increase/reduce wheel diameter it says "Application compatible with firmware versions x.9, x.18, x.22, x.23 and Levo 2019 (x.3)"
    .....the format is different than what I see on mission control..mission control format is x.x.xxx For example my levo is 3.6.255..will the assistance increase work on my levo?
    My mates levo is 4.0.1...will it work on his levo too?
    Thanks.

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Squid87 @ 6/8/2019, 13:22) 
    Hi. Maybe Im being dumb but I find it difficult to understanding the note on PlayStore about compatible firmware versions to enable speed assistance increase/reduce wheel diameter it says "Application compatible with firmware versions x.9, x.18, x.22, x.23 and Levo 2019 (x.3)"
    .....the format is different than what I see on mission control..mission control format is x.x.xxx For example my levo is 3.6.255..will the assistance increase work on my levo?
    My mates levo is 4.0.1...will it work on his levo too?
    Thanks.

Mission Control changed how to show the version.
    Which is the model of your Levo.. It seams quite old.. I never heard about version 3.6...

127 replies since 2/11/2018, 18:18   45219 views