Levo/Brose S-Mag failure

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    I am experiencing a serious issue with my my Specialized Turbo Levo e-bike, powered by a Brose Drive S-Mag, Gen 1 (C16162). It has stopped working after I uploaded BLEvo to control it.

After the failure I went to an authorized Specialized service center, where they performed an in-depth diagnosis and found that the motor, battery, cables, and other accessories are perfectly fine. They performed a complete reset of the motor to factory settings, but it did not solve the issue. The motor still does not work.

Here is chronologically how the failure occurred:

1. I had the original Specialized app installed and connected to the motor; everything worked fine.
    2. I deleted the Specialized app and installed BLEvo; everything worked fine.
    3. I reinstalled the Specialized app, keeping both apps connected; everything worked fine for only a couple of kilometers.
    4. The motor stopped working for the first time. I tried reinstalling and resetting all settings; the motor worked fine, again for only a couple of kilometers.
    5. The motor stopped working again, now totally.
    6. I went to a Specialized service center, and the technician said the motor is fine but that installing the BLEvo app "blocked" the motor. I do not say it did, he said it did.

Can anyone please guess, based on this description, what the failure might be and how it might be fixed?

Thank you in advance.

e Newbie

Group

Status
    Today, new Mission Control ask me to do a new upgrade of the app, did you do it? I'm afraid with that, I have still a 2017 tl ?

1 replies since 27/4/2024, 11:50   165 views