Connection issue with Levo 2019-2023

« Older   Newer »

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    In Levo 2019-2023 the paring code was added to make the pairing between the bike and the mobile phone secure.
    Many connection problems are due to the fact that the connection was made on 2 different phones. Unfortunately, only one phone can be paired with Levo 2019-2023.
    So to make sure you connect to the bike, perform these steps.

Try to:
    - Close the Mission Control app
    - Close the Strava app or other applications that can be connected to the bike
    - Enable the GPS
    - Deactivate and then reactivate the Bluetooth
    - REMOVE THE BLUETOOTH PAIRING IN ANDROID SETTINGS
    - Start BLEvo
    - Search for the bike, connect and enter the pairing code
    - the bike must not be connected with any bluetooth device like the Garmin or another phone
    - did you give all the permissions when Blevo first started up? Try checking in the app permissions settings
    - Remove all battery optimizations for BLEvo and Bluetooth
    - Can you connect to other Bluetooth devices?
    - Restart the phone

Edited by BLEvo - Paolo - 10/3/2023, 18:01

Group

Status
    Same issue using my galaxy Note 8 no option to when permission denied pops up on screen all other accepted confused

3. Aba Co

User deleted

Hi, I am unable to connect my turbo levo sl to BLEvo. Does the app support levo sl? Thanks, Attila

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Aba Co @ 6/7/2020, 14:11) 
    Hi, I am unable to connect my turbo levo sl to BLEvo. Does the app support levo sl? Thanks, Attila

Yes.. BLEvo should work with Levo SL.. Only the speed unlock is not working for this bike..

5. Patrick2b

User deleted

Hello everyone,
    I have been trying to connect my levo turbo s-works to my huawei for several days,I have tried each of your recommendation but nothing works,I am desperate :( do you have any solution? Thank you so much!

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Patrick2b @ 12/7/2020, 14:26) 
    Hello everyone,
    I have been trying to connect my levo turbo s-works to my huawei for several days,I have tried each of your recommendation but nothing works,I am desperate :( do you have any solution? Thank you so much!

I have the Huawei and I have a lot of problem with this phone.. just try the connection in a place where there are no other wifi or bluetooth connection in place... but it is not a solution.. it is just a test..
    And try to update the TCU...

Group

Status
    I cannot pair iPhone to Levo SL. BLEvo says "Pair using code", but the pairing code doesn't show up anywhere.

Edited by willygoat - 8/16/2020, 07:55 AM

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (John Williamson @ 15/8/2020, 21:45) 
    I want my money back, since I cannot pair iPhone to Levo SL. It says "Pair using code", but the pairing code doesn't show up anywhere.

Sorry but the code should be provided by the dealer..
    In any case the code is under the TCU. You should unmount the TCU and read the code with 6 digits..

Group

Status
    Oh, okay, I thought the pairing was like other pairing where a code is sent to the phone, then entered. Thanks for the quick response.

Group

Status
    Ciao Paolo,
    Today I uploaded BLEVO app to my android phone. After that I tried to connect it with my 2019 Specialized Turbo Levo fsr.
    Big problems without succes.
    I can not connect Blevo with my bike! On Blevo app only GPS is showing green circle, Bike is showing blue(which goes on and off) and the Battery is white. And in top right corner it shows "no E bike" between two yellow triangles.
    Strange is also that Blevo app didn't asked me for Specialized Levo code(which is under the TCU), not once?!
    I tried 10 times to connect your app to Levo but no succes.
    BTW, I know that TCU: 2.026 which means that I can not change speed limiter and tire dimensions.
    But I have just got VELOCIRAPTOR few days ago and I must put in the right BLEVO multiplayer number according to which max speed I choose on Velociraptor selector.
    But FIRST I must connect BLevo app to my 2019 Turbo Levo!!
    Can you help, please.
    Thank you in advance

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Alexxanderr @ 20/2/2021, 20:05) 
    Ciao Paolo,
    Today I uploaded BLEVO app to my android phone. After that I tried to connect it with my 2019 Specialized Turbo Levo fsr.
    Big problems without succes.
    I can not connect Blevo with my bike! On Blevo app only GPS is showing green circle, Bike is showing blue(which goes on and off) and the Battery is white. And in top right corner it shows "no E bike" between two yellow triangles.
    Strange is also that Blevo app didn't asked me for Specialized Levo code(which is under the TCU), not once?!
    I tried 10 times to connect your app to Levo but no succes.
    BTW, I know that TCU: 2.026 which means that I can not change speed limiter and tire dimensions.
    But I have just got VELOCIRAPTOR few days ago and I must put in the right BLEVO multiplayer number according to which max speed I choose on Velociraptor selector.
    But FIRST I must connect BLevo app to my 2019 Turbo Levo!!
    Can you help, please.
    Thank you in advance

The CODE is for the phone not for the app.
    Please follow all the steps at the begin of the thread and you should solve the issue.
    Maybe the bike is connected with Mission Control.
    Let me know

Group

Status
    Paolo, I always disconnect Mission control app when I try to connect BLevo to bike. Today I tried to connect BLevo to my bike and habe sucided twice but the pairing was not stabil- BLevo showed yellow finger for GPS,BIKE and MOTOR and BATTERY for cca. 30 sek and than Bike, Motor, Batteryf starts to show red dot(not connected) and so on.
    Next question: if I am not wrong the 29x2.6 tire(which is on my bike) circumference is 2330mm. Must I put this number 2330 in each ride profile(advance rider, sport,race, pre set 1, etc.) or is there a way to put this number only once for tire circumference in BLevo and after that it is shown in all ride profiles?

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Alexxanderr @ 22/2/2021, 00:56) 
    Paolo, I always disconnect Mission control app when I try to connect BLevo to bike. Today I tried to connect BLevo to my bike and habe sucided twice but the pairing was not stabil- BLevo showed yellow finger for GPS,BIKE and MOTOR and BATTERY for cca. 30 sek and than Bike, Motor, Batteryf starts to show red dot(not connected) and so on.
    Next question: if I am not wrong the 29x2.6 tire(which is on my bike) circumference is 2330mm. Must I put this number 2330 in each ride profile(advance rider, sport,race, pre set 1, etc.) or is there a way to put this number only once for tire circumference in BLevo and after that it is shown in all ride profiles?

Maybe there are some battery optimization for the bluetooth and the phone close the connection..
    For the real size of the wheel, you should set it only one time...

12 replies since 20/4/2019, 13:43   4797 views