Android App registration for gpx files

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Hi would it be possible to register Blevo as a default app at android for gpx files.

For example Komoot app I have the possibility to download the gpx file. In the next popup there are some compatible files for section but not Blevo.

I mean something like this stackoverflow.com/questions/3465429/register-to-be-default-app-for-custom-file-type

Best Regards
    Tschak

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (Tschak @ 16/6/2023, 16:19) 
    Hi would it be possible to register Blevo as a default app at android for gpx files.

For example Komoot app I have the possibility to download the gpx file. In the next popup there are some compatible files for section but not Blevo.

I mean something like this stackoverflow.com/questions/3465429/register-to-be-default-app-for-custom-file-type

Best Regards
    Tschak

I did it for BLEvo but sometimes the GPX file is not recognized. You can import in BLEvo from GPX import menu and adding a GPX file... I know it is not the same thing. Or you can copy the file in the GPX folder under BLEvo folder...

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BLEvo - Paolo @ 18/6/2023, 18:16) 
    QUOTE (Tschak @ 16/6/2023, 16:19) 

Best Regards
    Tschak

I did it for BLEvo but sometimes the GPX file is not recognized. You can import in BLEvo from GPX import menu and adding a GPX file... I know it is not the same thing. Or you can copy the file in the GPX folder under BLEvo folder...

Ok thanks for your answer I tested it with Galaxy S23 and S22 with latest Android but I can't select Blevo. Maybe some security points. Another point is that with latest Android version it would be better to move default folder for GPX to /storage/emulated/0/Android/media instead of data. The data seems to be inaccessible for other programs.

2 replies since 16/6/2023, 15:19   61 views