Blevo functionality limits for Turbo Levo 2022

Descripción of BLEvo features not working for 2022 Turbo Levo

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Hi Paolo,

I am new to BLEvo. I have a Turbo Levo Comp Alloy 2022. I have just downloaded BLEvo and most of the functionality seems to work. I have some issues with Ant+ that I am investigating but I think they are relate to my Xiaomi Poco 3 Nfc.
    What concerns me more is that when I choose some of the presets of the app I get a message saying the wheel circumference in the bike is going to chance (I abort at this point). As far as I know BLEvo can not change the circumference I the 2022 bikes.
    This is why I would like to know what are the functionalities of BLEvo not working with my bike.
    Thanks a lot in advance and kind regards,
    David

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Sorry but the speed unlock cannot be applied on this new bike..
    You should have something like Levociraptor..
    Let me know if you are interested in it

Group

Status
    Thanks Paolo,
    So, I understand that if I go ahead with the warning of the circumference change, nothing will change in the bike. Just to confirm.
    Thanks again.
    David

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Yes.. Nothing change in the TCU.. It is used by BLEvo for a correct calculation of the distance done

Group

Status
    Many thanks Paolo,
    David

Group

Status
    What you can do change the wheel size to 26 inch 2000 mm. It can be done at the workshop then your bike is about 3 km faster. When you’re running a 29 inch wheel on the back it goes about a small 30 km. In the app, you can choose the wheel size, so the kilometres in distance is correct in the air. App.

Group

Status
    Thanks, what I do not want it is to change the wheel size in the bike because of the warranty. I just wanted to know how it works with the 3rd generation because I had a message saying that the circumference was going to change but Paolo clarified that with this bike the size only change in the app. The real distance in the app is fine with me.
    Regards.

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I confirm that BLEvo cannot change the wheel size in the motor of the new Levo/Kenevo, so no warranty issue

Group

Status
    Hi again Paolo,
    I have been reading in detail the user manual and I have two questions:
    On one side, what is the firm version more applicable to a Levo 2022?, I would assume the x. 4 but just to confirm. On the other side, I see on the app an option "advanced user" which I don't identify in the user manual? What is the difference between the advance user and the other options predetermined and open options?
    Just for your info, to confirm that the HRM Geoid HS500 (Amazon/Aliexpress) 567-2333 works fine with your app.
    One final thing, I can not record the wheel circumference to my real one, 2220 mm. Each time I open the app it comes back to 2300 mm default.
    Thanks in anticipation.

David

Advanced Member

Group
    Administrator

Status
    CITAZIONE (DavidT @ 3/9/2023, 15:56) 
    Hi again Paolo,
    I have been reading in detail the user manual and I have two questions:
    On one side, what is the firm version more applicable to a Levo 2022?, I would assume the x. 4 but just to confirm. On the other side, I see on the app an option "advanced user" which I don't identify in the user manual? What is the difference between the advance user and the other options predetermined and open options?
    Just for your info, to confirm that the HRM Geoid HS500 (Amazon/Aliexpress) 567-2333 works fine with your app.
    One final thing, I can not record the wheel circumference to my real one, 2220 mm. Each time I open the app it comes back to 2300 mm default.
    Thanks in anticipation.

David

The advanced user is for setting that are not in the list. The parameters of ECO/TRAIL/TURBO can be setup how the user wants.
    For the HRM I this it can works..
    The wheel size cannot be changed on the new bike with BLEvo..

Group

Status
    Thanks Paolo. I am doing tests with the app and the bike (I am new with BLEvo). I think the work you have done is absolutely amazing. I am trying to "catch" you on something you have forgotten 😉but I can't. Good job. 👍

Group

Status
    Hi again Paolo.
    As I told you last time I was new to BLEvo. During the last few months, I have been trying different settings and configurations and I think now I am pretty familiarized with the app. The only thing I do not understand yet is that when I am using Smart Power, I feel a lack of support in some occasions and suddenly the support increases very rapidly. I do not know if the this is like this or I am not adjusting something correctly. I am topically using 25/60/80 for support, 100 for motor power for everything, 150 watts as threshold and the rest of the settings pretty as they are standard. In Eco the support is 4 to 59 for instance but it is in 4 many times and when I push hard the support goes quickly to 40 or 45. Any idea what I am doing wrong or what I can adjust?
    Thanks in advance and saluti.

David

11 replies since 7/8/2023, 08:49   582 views